Ways to Support
Whether you are a family or a business, you make the difference to our organization and those we serve by contributing financial support, time and/or expertise. There are various ways to support PLAN of CT.
Ways To Support
We take every opportunity to recognize the generosity of our donors, and we thank you for your support. Your gifts reflect your belief in our mission to assist families in planning for the future of their family member with a disability and to provide continuity of services. We are a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, so your contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
See below for a list of ways to support PLAN of CT.
For individuals and families impacted by disability, life can be challenging enough from day to day, even without worrying about tomorrow. PLAN of CT is well-positioned to provide the expertise needed to answer questions and face uncertainties which may be overwhelming. We bring a highly compassionate, personalized approach to our trust administration practice.The decision to contribute to PLAN of CT as a part of your estate planning will contribute to your peace of mind, now and in the future.
LEAVE A LEGACY
There are many ways to leave a legacy. PLAN of CT planned gifts provide a variety of options, many of which can even provide financial benefits to the donors and ensure that your dollars are working hard for our future and that of those we serve. Gifts to PLAN of CT are fully tax deductible, as allowable by law, and can be structured as an outright gift, through a bequest in your will or trust, via appreciated securities, charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, retirement account assets or life insurance, and more.
FORWARD TO THE FUTURE
Please consider making a gift today. To learn more or to discuss your philanthropic goals, contact Kerry Tedford-Coles, Executive Director, at 1-860-523-4951.
All inquiries are completely confidential. PLAN of CT is not engaged in providing legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney or financial advisor to determine if one or more of these types of planned gift options may be right for you.
DONORS & SPONSORS
We would like to thank people like you who have made a substantial difference in the lives of others. PLAN of CT recognizes the generous support provided by the following:
- Beatrice Fox Auerbach Foundation, administered by The Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- J. Walton Bissell Foundation Inc.
- Columbian Charities of Connecticut Inc., administered by the Knights of Columbus
- Aldo DeDominicis Foundation, Inc.
- Leland B. & Hazel H. Granger Trust
- Martin & Ilene Kaplan Endowment, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- The Ethel & Abe Lapides Foundation
- George A. & Grace L. Long Foundation, Inc.
- William & Alice Mortensen Foundation, Inc.
- Jane T. Muhlethaler Foundation, Inc.
- Norma F. Pfriem Foundation
- Reid & Reige Foundation, Inc.
- Jack & Susan Ritchie Endowment, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Union Savings Bank Foundation
- Fern Verriker Fund, PLAN of CT Founder
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of event sponsorship, please contact us.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about how PLAN of CT is helping families of individuals with disabilities
P.O. Box 290937
Wethersfield, CT 06129-0937